Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello little blog, how have you been?

I think the lady at the bakery deliberately gave me flattish blueberry muffin, but that is probably my guilt about eating said muffin talking.

Yet another downturn in the world of food. I make a little progress, then stop. I've been bouncing around the same two pound mark for months now. I hate thinking about food all the time. I don't really know why I want to lose weight. There are the old standard reasons, feel better, be attractive, buy clothes, but since the balance of my life is pretty good, these don't feel like pressing reasons. However, I cannot just give it up and buy into the fat, because it really doesn't feel good. So I stick at the "feel ok/feel bad" point and never linger in either camp very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home